Updated: Jan 4, 1999.
- SmalltalkAgents GURUs
- SimaPad(J) by Mr. SHIMASE Hiroshi, the author of SimaPad (freeware based on IntelligentPad system).
Current version is 2.0.6 and about 53 Pads (components) are available.
- UMEDA Home page by Mr. UMEDA Hidekazu, the author of MRJInterface (SmalltalkAgents Interface for "Mac OS Runtime for Java"), and OpticalFlowWorkshop (Image handlling).
- SmalltalkFactory -- Leitseite by Herr. Edwin Bühler, the author of DIOMMaster (textfiles and references management), byron (English - German Wordtrainer), SMALLdb (database for STA) and SubjectManager (component for using hierarchical subjects with STA).
- Dwight Hughes Website Items there certainly helps give some insight into what is
happening and why in the Squeak VM. Novice Squeakers MUST read.
- Smalltalk-80: The Language and Its Implementation, Part 4: The Implementation, by Adele Goldberg and David Robson.
- Design Principles Behind Smalltalk, by Dan Ingalls.
Squeaking in Japanese
Created: Aug 17, 1996